Friday Favourites September 19 2017
Image by Three Birds Renovations
Every week in between the to-do lists, errands and life admin, there are sparks of joy - inspirational stories, moments of beauty, happy thoughts or dreamy items for our wish list.
Here are our five favourite things which put a smile on our face this Friday:
- Finding these Three Birds Renovation makeovers so inspiring - especially loving the blue gloss herringbone bathroom tiles (pictured above) in this project!
- How cute are these planner stickers from Honey Inked on Etsy? Here in the office we’ve been using the garbage bins, cleaning, birthday balloons and airplane ones in our Life Designers!
- Loving the simplicity of the this grey knot sweater by Seed! Looks like the perfect everyday sweater to see you through from winter to spring.
- This blog post about embracing a 'beautiful, quiet, gentle life' and accepting that you’re enough just as you are.
- We’ve been working our way through slow cooker recipes this winter and the next recipe on the list is this Beef and Ale Stew because there is nothing better than coming home on a cold winter’s night after a long day at work to have a warm dinner on the stove waiting for you!